[sword-devel] Copyright, profiteering, and the Great Commission

The Computer Doctor sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:52:35 -0400

Thank you Michael for putting our focus back where it belongs, on Jesus and
the work/path that He has called us to.  God has called each and everyone of
us to different places and people.

John 21:19-22
This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He
had spoken this, He said to him, "Follow Me." Then Peter, turning around,
saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His
breast at the supper, and said, "Lord, who is the one who betrays You?"
Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, "But Lord, what [about] this man?" Jesus
said to him, "If I will that he remain till I come, what [is that] to you?
You follow Me."

We are to follow what God has called us to do and not to condemb our
brothers and sisters in Christ.  We have not heard what God has spoken to
them, nor have we experienced what they have in life.

Daniel Blake