[sword-devel] DLL

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:06:21 +0000

I try to give some small hints I remember.

I think you know the SWORD library on linux may be created as a shared

I did my last win coding sessions years ago, so it may be wrong what I say.

A shared library is almost the same as a DLL in windows (DLL = dynamic
loaded(?) library which is the same a shared lib which may be loadad

I created a windows DLL years ago in Delphi, maybe it's the same in
In Delphi I used the keyword Library instead of Program (I'm not sure).

If you are able to compile the C++ Sources of the SWORD lib (it's ANSI C++,
should be possible), it should be easy to create a DLL (maybe you have to
switch some compiler options etc.). But it should be possible if you can
compile the sources.

No real help but anyways,

Am Die, 04 Jul 2000 schrieben Sie: