[sword-devel] Format of the Online Bible

Dirk Weißer sword-devel@crosswire.org
04 Jul 2000 08:09:02 +0200

Hi,

I found some very interesting texts/commentaries/... of the Online Bible
and was thinking about how to convert them into html or xml format. But
there's just one problem: I don't know, how to do it, because the text
is "encrypted" or something like that, it is not plain readable
(e.g. bibel versions or the Matthew Henry Commentary). Is there someone,
who is able to explain how to convert this texts into html by a program
and not by hand (I just need information about how to get the original
text out of the "OnlineBible-Text")?

Thanks for your help in advance

Bye

Dirk

Dipl.-Ing. Dirk Weißer                         Dep. of Railway Systems
Dirk.Weisser@bau-verm.uni-karlsruhe.de    University of Karlsruhe (TH)

Holding the truth in love, we may grow up to him
in all things, who is the head, the Christ.             Ephesians 4.15