[sword-devel] Ouch!! Delete Entry

geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 23:18:18 -0700

I found a serious point of possible irritation.
In the Personal Commentary window In v1.4.7 for Win 98
If you right click in the window to edit or view verse lists or copy or
etc...
If you accidentally click on "Delete Entry" there is no point of return.
You have just blasted your work into oblivion. I know. I just did it.
Maybe the option to "Delete Entry" should be moved  inside the editor.
Then you could just get out without saving your work.
Or have a "Are You Sure You REALLY  Want To Do That???" kind of message
pop up.

Geoff  Hastings
geoffreyhastings@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!