[sword-devel] Observations RE: Sword 1.4.6

Bill Caskey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:27:05 -0600

"Troy A. Griffitts" wrote:

> William,
>         Thank you for reporting these.
>
> [comments below]

1.	Installs on NT...I ran Sword to see if the text appeared and it
didn't. Also, I checked to see if the appropriate subdirectories and
files were created. They weren't either. Unfortunately, IS has control
of my setup at work and I'm not completely sure of everything they did.
If it works on your machine and no one else reports problems, I'd ignore
my comments.

2.	Maximize code -- I didn't really expect that you did use any special
code. I'm not sure what's happening. I'll explore a little when I have a
chance.

3.	"Greeked" response in NASB. I have key codes inserted for both NASB
and NKJV. I haven't noted any problems other than with this particular
verse in a search and in the NASB.

For everything else, I'm still learning the intricacies of Sword. I had
hoped to get to the Linux install this weekend, but I don't think I'll
make it.

Bill