[sword-devel] Hello

Aaron Smith sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:30:21 -0800 (PST)

--0-846930886-948562221=:16281

Hi.first of all Red Letter should be an option that can be turned on and off.I do like the idea of being able to highlight certain passages to remind me of things that the Lord has done in my life.This is my first reply so I should tell you a little about my self.  My name is Aaron Smith, and I live in a small town called Tring, 40 minutes From London. I am not a programmer but I do want to be able to help in any way I can . Maybe this link to Greek texts would be of use to you guys http://www.hivolda.no/asf/kkf/biblia01.html I would like to ask what is the future for the Sword Project?Just an idea! what do you think about the Gidions producing and distributing CD's of the Sword program. It would be as cheap to produce if not cheaper than a hard back OT & NT Bible.Let me just congratulate you on this wonderful thing that all of you have done. Well Done and keep up the good work In Christ.Aaron SmithAaron@Smith.co.uk "Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." Ephesians 6:17

[...]

Talk to your friends online with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
--0-846930886-948562221=:16281--