[sword-devel] Development List

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:43:23 PST

Trevor:

I am sorry to hear that your father died.  I will keep you and your family
in my prayers.

In Christ,
Jim

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Trevor Jenkins" <Trevor.Jenkins@suneidesis.com>
To: Sword Development <sword-devel@crosswire.org>
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Development List
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:49:53 +0000

 > I haven't received any mail from sword-devel in a couple of days... have
 > been removed from the list?

Doubt it. According to my personal archive of the list there were no message
on either the 9th or the 10th. However, I did notice that I've already
received one dated the 1 Feb 2000. :-)

On a personal note my own contributions are somewhat curtailed at the
moment. The post viral fatigue I'm suffering with makes it difficult to
think straight for more than a few minutes (hence the delay in my posting a
specification for a new search mechanism). Also my father died (somewhat
suddendly) a week ago.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!