[sword-devel] How do I access RAW locked modules

Wed, 05 Jan 2000 02:34:43 -0700

Glenn,
	The RPM binary contains compiled decipher functionality.  Also, I
believe the Bibletime team is legally mirroring the sapphire code on
their site (http:www.bibletime.de).

	The keys to the locked modules are available for developers on the
alpha site:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/keys.txt