[sword-devel] Unicode Bible program

Torsten Uhlmann sword-devel@crosswire.org
25 Feb 2000 07:46:56 +0100

Qt2 supports Unicode, the HTML widget in Bibletime supports Unicode as
well (see www.mosfet.org for an example). The backend of BibleTime uses
QString as string representation which supports fully Unicode.

There is a free lib from IBM (with sources) which supports Unicode
(ICU). But I don't know what it exactly does.

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de