[sword-devel] Module conversion

Jeremy David Pointer sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:40:52 +0200

--------------5AC2CCC5C47542EE267D52E9

Hi there,

I've been attempting to convert some modules from OLB.
The conversion (prn2sword) runs through but when I try to use the module
all I get is verse numbers, no text. What am I missing. ot and nt both
have the text in them.

Is there documentation for the sword source code somewhere ?, I've
managed to get some idea of individual bits and pieces but could do with
a class structure to get the wider picture.

TIA
Jeremy (newbie) Pointer
jerm@pointers.co.za

--------------5AC2CCC5C47542EE267D52E9

begin:vcard
n:Pointer;Jeremy
tel;cell:+27 82 3724769
tel;fax:+ 27 11 462-3384
tel;home:+ 27 11 462-6379
tel;work:+ 27 11 462-6379
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:jerm@pointers.co.za
adr;quoted-printable:;;Box 362=0D=0AJukskei Park;Randburg;Gauteng;2153;South Africa
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Jeremy Pointer
end:vcard

--------------5AC2CCC5C47542EE267D52E9--