[sword-devel] Testing the ISO image

Torsten Uhlmann sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:14:58 +0100

Am Mit, 16 Feb 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Torsten,
> 	In my last post I talked about the 'mini' directory.  Did you get this
> message?  I'm assuming your tests were from the CD that Darwin sent you,
> correct?  (Thanks Darwin!  That was cool of you to send).

Yes, I tested Darwin's CD. And I got a mail about a mini image, but I don't
know what the actual state is. What I'd like to ask you is just to say when you
consider the mini image in a state where you say it's updated and worth testing
so I can download and test it.

Thanks.

BTW, we also have an plainfootnotes option filter in BibleTime
which is used to switch footnotes in plain biblical texts on and off. Do you
want it in SWORD CVS?

--

TUhlmann@debis.com