[sword-devel] Testing the ISO image

Torsten Uhlmann sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:50:44 +0100

Hi,

here is a short first report of the tests on the image I did:
the problems could stem from wrong burner settings, I don't know, maybe
you can release burning instructions alongside the ISO image.

Test on windows NT:
cdstartup.exe: error in application, could not execute
setup.exe: simply does nothing
sword.exe (on CD): could not be initialized correctly

Test on SuSE Linux 6.3
setup.sh: no permission
every other linux app: no permission

When I remember right the permissions where rx for each group.

The pictures are quiet interesting though (no I have an idea in which age class
Troy plays :)

Could you please a post a message to the list when the small test image is updated,
I will then download it and test it here.

kind regards,
Torsten Uhlmann
TUhlmann@debis.com
TUhlmann@gmx.de