[sword-devel] Re: [bt-devel] Burning CD images

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:48:00 -0800

Yeah, I have access to CD burners, T3's T1's and DSL at home and where I
work.  It would be nice to have a complete up-to-date CD-ready archive
online all the time that I could grab any time I wanted to share Sword with
someone, without having to go to all the trouble of assembling everything...

Dave