[sword-devel] Where is this list archived?

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 18:50:48 -0700

Glenn,
	I have majordomo archiving the list.  I believe you can get old
messages sent to you from the commands.  Please send a message to
majordomo@crosswire.org
with the body of the message containing:
help

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BUILD HTML PAGES FROM THE ARCHIVES?

	-Troy.