[sword-devel] Re: Visual C++ (correct link, errata)

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:44:59 -0700

If it wasn't obvious to all, the correct link to Todd's VC package can
be found below, along with a list of differences between the package and
what was submitted.

>         Thank you again,  I will post what you have given me...

(minus the asv module and few empty directories)

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/swordvc-1.5.1.tar.gz