[sword-devel] Using CSV with Windows
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:28:03 +0100
I just found out how the CSV system works, with Windows.
Here are the steps I took to download all the sources (10MB) to my
1. download WinCVS (www.cyclic.com) version 1.0.6
2. install it
3. click 'preferences' (menu CVS Admin) to open up the prefs dialog.
4. in the box 'enter the CVS root' fill in:
5. in the box 'authentication' fill in: 'passwd on the cvs server'
6. version: use cvs 1.10
7. under the WINCVS tab, in the box 'HOME folder' fill in the directory
want the source placed. (the sourcecode itself generates a directory
"sword" in this
8. CVS Admin | Login
9. Password = anonymous
10. CVS Admin | Checkout module
11. Select destination
12. in the "Select module" box, type: 'sword'
13. the CVS now starts to download the whole bunch of files in the CVS
(about 10 MB)
I hope this helps. If anyone has ideas about how to put files on the CVS,
let me know. I'm new to this...
Oh - does anybody know how to create a new folder (Delphi5) on the CVS?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Preparing a bible text module from raw text
> I found CVS for windows at http://www.cvshome.org/downloads.html.