[sword-devel] New Sword Website?

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:58:09

Don and Jonathan:

I would like to help out the website as well.  Since I am only now learning
how to program, I don't think that I can contribute too much in the way of
code.  But, I feel that I could contribute quite a bit to the website and
it's development.  Any help that is needed, I would gratefully give.

In His Service:
Jim

P.S. I have one or two ideas on paper that I could scan and email to those
who would like to see them.  They deal mostly with icons and navigation.