[sword-devel] sword32.dll

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:55:40 -0700

Jim,
	A DLL that will work with the delphi components is on our website under
/pub/sword/attic.  It is slightly outdated, but should get you going.
You'll need to use a single mods.conf style configuration as talked
about in the INSTALL doc in the source.  We really need someone to take
ownership of those DLLs and update them.

	-Troy.