[sword-devel] Visual Basic

Trandahl, Steve sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 05:02:29 -0800

Jonathan,
	I actually have a lot more experience in Visual Basic than in C/C++.
Let me know if you have any ideas as to how it could be used.

Steve Trandahl

-----Original Message-----
From: BJW7TOAEM@aol.com [mailto:BJW7TOAEM@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 12:43 AM
To: Sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] Visual Basic

Hey Everyone,

      I know I should have paid more attention to the mailing list on the
subject of people contributing that have experience with Visual Basic and
Visual C++. Could some please just give me a summary if people with these
skills would be helpful in the project. If they aren't what needs to be done

to make it so they could help. Thanks for your time.

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com