[sword-devel] Final Feedback about Sword Copyright Website

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:00:34 EST

Dear Everyone,

    Ok here it is, I have changed A LOT on the Sword Copyright website and
have uploaded it to crosswire.org, you can find it here: <A
HREF="http://www.crosswire.org/sword/copyright/">
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/copyright/</A>
    I have done everything that I wanted to accomplish in the first version
of the web site. So now I just need last minute feedback and changes about
the site. Please, please, just take a moment to check out the site and send
in your feedback, it means so much to me! Especially those that cannot help
programming on the project, here is something that you can do that will
really help the project as a whole.
    Once I get all the final errors, etc. fixed, I will be ready to publicly
announce the website, and people will be able to start sending letters to the
copyright holders and we can start to see if we can get some of these locked
modules, unlocked!! YEA!!
    Thanks for your time!

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com