[sword-devel] How to make new module

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:08:51 -0700 (MST)

No, the bks and cps files don't get used at all.  The data for the KJV's
bks and cps files is contained in a static array (it's in the canon.h
file).  It's simpler to implement, but it requires that all your modules
have the same number of verses per chapter per book.  That's why we only
support KJV verse numbering.  Even when bks/cps files are available, the
static arrays get used, though it would be cool to add support for reading
the files if present for more versatility.

--Chris