[sword-devel] How to make new module

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:46:58 -0700 (MST)

Sounds pretty cool.  If you want to post the code, I can try compiling it
and posting it.

The bks and cps files don't actually get used at the moment by sword, but
it might be nice if we could implement support for them if they are
present.  With basic KJV verse mapped translations, the speed increase
gained by keeping those arrays static in memory is probably worth the
space in memory.

--Chris