[sword-devel] next release of curses port

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:21:46 -0700

Richard,
	I tried 0.13.  Had a few troubles compiling, but it was my fault.  I
had systemwide headers for SWORD 1.4.x on my box, and no libs, so when I
saw your -L../../../lib, I figured that you had your package somewhere
like: sword/apps/console/irenaeus
	When I place the package here, it found the libs (the 1.5.x libs!) and
everything compiled fine, but core dumped.  ugh.  I finally figured it
out and changed your -I in Makefile.in to -I../../../include to match
the -L

	I like the 1,2,3,4 thing.  I think this will be really useful.  Are you
thinking of making each number a new 'desktop'?

		-Troy.