[sword-devel] Links to christian pages, software ...

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 05:51:49 GMT

Joachim Ansorg writes:

> Hi!
>
> I'm updating the links page of www.bibletime.org .
>
> Do you have some links you want to have included ?
> You can include everything you like (christian music, online available books, windows bible programs, christian pages, search engines
> , unix BIble programs, christian scientific related pages, etc.)
> Please post me the links. They should be formatted like this (for easier inclusion in the page):

Here are a few you may want to include (if not already there):

"Christian Classics Ethereal Library" <A
HREF="http://www.ccel.org">www.ccel.org</A>

"Christian Research Institute" <A
HREF="http://www.equip.org">www.equip.org</A>

"Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics" <A
HREF="http://www.reformed.org">www.reformed.org</A>

"Another BibleTime" <A
HREF="http://www.bibletime.org">www.bibletime.org</A>

"Crosswalk.com" <A HREF="http://www.crosswalk.com">www.crosswalk.com</A>

"Online shoppping and free e-mail" <A
HREF="http://www.ichristian.com">www.ichristian.com</A>

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...