[sword-devel] WIN32 EXE

Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:05:03 -0700

OK, I'm going to consider the NIV searching error a problem with the NIV
module and proceed without fixing-- for now.

I'm hoping the Personal Commentary problem is with Brook's install.

I think this is it.  I have placed a new debug version of the executable
on the test site.  It should actually work (unlike the previous DB
version).  If you would still like to hunt down errors (like the NIV
problem), you may download these from:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword_db.exe

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/cg32.dll

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/borlndmm.dll

Place all 3 files in the same folder in which your sword.exe is located
and run sword_db.exe instead of sword.exe

Here are 2 others you'll need if you wish to 'tune' what is being
debugged:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/cghelp.dll

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/cgconfig.exe

Run cgconfig.exe and File|Open sword_db.exe

Thanks again for everyone who took the time to download, test, report
errors, etc.!!!

    -Troy.