[sword-devel] new Sword.chm

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:42:56 -0700

I used the gimp to make them and they are jpeg format so there should be
no problem with copyright. Also they are already compressed at least
somewhat. I'm not sure of the compression used when I saved them but the
html workshop compresses them also. Give me a few hours and I'll try to
resize them a little and maybe compress them some more.