[sword-devel] Esther issues

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:44:08 -0700

Pastor Will,

	The latest version does not include the apocrypha.  Our text engine
currently supports only the KJV numbering scheme.  We have mechanisms in
place that need to be polished that will allow other verse numberings
and inclusion of extrabiblical books, but this functionality is not
realized in this latest release.  Soon hopfully.

For locked modules, get the unlock key from the alpha site and place it
in the modules .conf file at the location CipherKey=  Hope this helps.
Let me know if you need more details.

	-Troy.