[sword-devel] Windows testers feedback needed

Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:24:50 -0700

Wow,
	I think if we nail down what needs to be updated, I can have our help
expert automatically upgrade HHCTRL.OCX or whatever.  Is the same ocx
used for 95, 98, nt4, and 2000?

	o Jerry, can you find the latest file[s] that need to be updated on a
system to run the chm help file and place it/them on the site and post a
message with links and detail exact instructions on where to copy the
file[s]?

	o Jody, is this easy to do with installshield?

	o Brook and others, could you verify that the procedure does indeed fix
your problems?

	o Dan, maybe you could post the detailed steps you took to solve the
problem on NT4SP5

Thanks everyone for all your contributions!  What a blessing! :)

	-Troy.