[sword-devel] WIN32rc2 / Custom Search Range Ideas?

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:23:22 -0700

If I try to do anything under the options tag it just pops up a window
saying c++ Exception error.

If I try to use the personal commentary when i go to save the comment it
asks me if i wan't to save it but nothing happens. The only way to close
the personal commentary window is by answering ne as to weather or not
to save the comment. In either case to comment never gets saved.

This is all on a win2000 box if I find anything else I'll let you know.

The define custom range seems to work well.