[sword-devel] new WIN32 binary

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:17:34 -0700

If I select Custom Range and input the range into the key it works. I can
search the NT in about five seconds..  But I don't see how the Define
Custom Range and Maintain Custom Range work. I can add to the list in
Maintain Custom Range, but I can not use the entries. Also, if I click on
the minimize button on the Maintain Custom Range window, all of sword
minimizes.  And, at 1024X768 the button to start the search is mostly off
the window.

Jerry