[sword-devel] various questions

Kurt W. Andrews sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:31:48 -0800

I'm trying to get a level set on what types of file formats the sword
project will work with,  I have been making some inquiries about a thml
filter and found that some one had already been working on this.  If
testers are needed, I should have a working linux system ready to go in
about a week.

What are the other formats the sword project can use (please define any
abbreviations)?  Is anyone working on STEP?

How can I help?

I've been out to the web page specified in the mailing list welcome
message can some one tell me what keys.txt is for and how to use it?

Thanks

   --Kurt