[sword-devel]

Yeshiah Mikhol sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:06:28 -0500

OK still having problems with the hebrew modules displaying hebrew.
I can convert a raw BHS export into Modern ISO Hebrew such as used by email
and the web. (Rather than the old DOS style still used by OLB. It would not
affect the export file EXCEPT remapp the letters to their new HighASCII
values. But I still need someone to compile it into a BHS module since I can
noyt seem to successfully do that.

Im not helpless, I DID redesign the help files into a standard Windows
helpfile which can easily be called from the Help menu. This looks more
professional. But the modules are increasing my coffee intake!

Help!!!
Yeshiah

I also added menu items to each EXE to call the other program. this is alot
easier than using the windows menu when you want to add or remove a module
while in Sword.