[sword-devel] Dynamic Download first hack at .jsp

Derek Neighbors sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:35:10 -0700

Troy,

I would suggest using PHP http://www.php.net instead of Java Server Pages.
They are much faster and MUCH MUCH easier to develop web related things
with.  Just a suggestion.  The syntax is pretty much identical to C++ so
there should be virtually zero learning curve.

Just a suggestion.

Derek Neighbors
DFC, Inc.
http://developers.forchrist.com