[sword-devel] BibleTime hosted by crosswire ?

Alexander Koch sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 06:25:07 +0000

G'Morning...

(argh, having work days with 13+ hours between christmas and
 New Year's Eve (sp??) is terrible, trust me... *gaehn*)

On Tue, 28 December 1999 00:11:39 +0000, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> we were thinkiing about if we should switch to SourceForge.
> Chriss Litte porposed to ask you (Troy) if we could get webspace / CVS/
> mailinglist(s) / etc. on Crosswire.

If there is any kind of DNS and stuff needed (even web
access, you name it), you may want to have a word with
tech@cid.net.

We are glad to help. There are some 80 mailling lists
(evangelium.de having 50+ of them), nice bandwidth and
whatever. There is www.losung.de on our server... <grin>

Especially with hosting a domain (also for email) or
secondary DNS we can help.

If anything is needed, please contact me / tech@cid.net
off-list. I cc'ed tech@cid.net with this mail.

Regards,
Alexander

--
If you can't sleep, don't count sheep. Talk to the Shepherd.
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - CID-RIPE