[sword-devel] Suggestion

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:38:22 -0700

At 02:17 PM 12/26/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>Perhaps I'm over ambitious in wanting similar response times with SWORD but
>it is achievable and I contend desirable.

I agree. Anything longer than virtually instantaneous is annoying. And if
we were able to do more complex searches on sections longer than one verse,
the time to search would be even greater than for the simple searches we
can do now. It will also be interesting to see how web based versions do.
Will the servers become bogged down doing multiple searches under heave
traffic.

Jerry