[sword-devel] [Fwd: INSCRIPCION Y AGRADECIMIENTO POR PERMITIR USAR ESTA PAGINA]

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:28:37 GMT

Michael A Hamblin writes:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>
> > Translation anyone?
>
> Quick babelfish translation:
>
> My complete name is Luis Mountain Alberto Olive, and alive in Jutiapa,
> Guatemala, Centroamerica, very I am thanked for first with God our
> Gentleman and later with you to have this one page who we can adquir
> packages of information to deepen more in the knowledge of our Salvador
> and Gentleman, Jesus Christ Gracias again.
>
> --
> Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
> michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/
> UTD Linux User Group       Engineering and Computer Science Support, x2997
>                            "This life is a means to an end..." -Stavesacre

I didn't post originally because I couldn't have done as well, but a few
additional changes...

Gentleman should probably be Lord

Salvador means Savior

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Creation is more scientifically valid than evolution!