[sword-devel] hebrew fonts for chris

Yeshiah Zalman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:27:11 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01BF4C77.DEF3C4C0

ok Chris. I am rebuilding the ISO hebrew font from scratch. I am =
including fonts mapped ISO as well as old DOS style. Multimode increased =
compatability for viewing many of the texts out there. My hope is that =
when Troy has a way developed for extra-biblical texts I can grab some =
of the stuff out there \still in old DOS foint.

So go ahead and map it ISO I simply will need you to collect all the =
vowel opints used into a small DOC . send me the DOC when done and the =
font you viewed it in. This way I can make sure I include all the vowel =
points. We will then need to remap the characters in the file by mass =
search/replace.

Ill let you know when done

shayah

------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01BF4C77.DEF3C4C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>ok Chris. I am rebuilding the ISO hebrew font from scratch. I am =
including=20
fonts mapped ISO as well as old DOS style. Multimode increased =
compatability for=20
viewing many of the texts out there. My hope is that when Troy has a way =

developed for extra-biblical texts I can grab some of the stuff out =
there \still=20
in old DOS foint.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So go ahead and map it ISO I simply will need you to collect all =
the vowel=20
opints used into a small DOC . send me the DOC when done and the font =
you viewed=20
it in. This way I can make sure I include all the vowel points. We will =
then=20
need to remap the characters in the file by mass search/replace.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ill let you know when done</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>shayah</DIV></BODY></HTML>