[sword-devel] Search engines

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:44:24 GMT

Torsten Uhlmann writes:

> Hi everybody, what a wonderful day today...
> ...anyway
>
> I thought about the idea of making use of christian search engines from
> within BibleTime. So this may be a bit off topic to SWORD but since you
> are the largest bunch of christians on the net I know I thought you
> might know :)
>
> Is there something like a (or more) christian search engines that one
> can use like dictionary, commentary etc. Like giving a phrase or a verse
> and the engine gives back links to resources which I can study further?

I am not sure what you are looking for specifically, but a few of the sites
I check for Christian content are:

	http://ccel.wheaton.edu
	http:/www.711.net
	http://www.goshen.net

I think some of these also have links to other search engines or lists of
links as well.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Creation is more scientifically valid than evolution!