Danish Bible (was Re: [sword-devel] thml widget ?)

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:13:58 -0800

Birger-

I posted a new Danish Bible on crosswire.org from the Project Gutenberg text
source.  When I did a diff between the new module and the old one from OLB,
it became quite apparent that OLB's text was full of errors.

In the course of making the module, I had to do quite a number of
corrections.  Some of them may were simply verse transpositions, corrections
of verse numbering, or corrections of scanning errors.  Some others were
verse renumbering to match the KJV numbering that we have to use in SWORD,
at present, so these may not need to be incorporated into the Gutenberg
text.  Can I send you a patch file or an URL to download it via FTP, showing
all the modifications I made from the Gutenberg source so that you can check
them out and pass them on to whoever maintains the Gutenberg text? (The
patch is about 400k.)

--Chris Little