[sword-devel] Bibletime and fonts

Wed, 08 Dec 1999 13:45:04 -0700

:)  I don't use KDE! :)  I'm running GNOME.  I don't have any entries in
the dropdown box.  The font module links that do exist work fine.  Is
there a file I might be able to manually edit to add a new one?

That's AWESOME about the chinese glory union bible!  I have never gotten
that one to work! :)  What font is he using?  I bet if I install and
make the correct font entry in the conf file I will be able to get the
WIN32 version working also.  Speaking of the .conf file.... Are you
pulling the font names from there, initially, or do you always look to
your own place for these associations?

	-Troy.