[sword-devel] Which texts were used to create Strongs and other works?

William Palumbo sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 16:58:16 -0800

Greetings all,

Several questions;

I'm looking for information about which specific texts were used to create various
translations.

It is my understanding that Stephens Greek text was used for the King James New
Testament.  Was Stephens the sole text used in the creation of the Strongs
Concordance?

What was the text source for the Aramaic words used in Strongs?

With new translations such as the WEB and the NET Bible, which texts were used for
their translation?

Does anyone know of any good Interlinear Software packages?

Regards,
William Palumbo