[sword-devel] Why is the "German unrevidierte Elberfelder" (gerelb) encrypted?

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 18:27:59 -0700

Well, there is a copyright notice in the text as follows:

Description=German Darby Unrevidierte Elberfelder 1905
About=German Darby Unrevidierte Elberfelder 1905, \par \
Copyright by R. Bockhaus Verlages

Wasn't sure if R. Bockhaus Verlages had a current copyright or not.
Didn't want to take any chances.  Let me know if you find this module to
be undoubtedly in the public domain and I will post an unenciphered
version.

	-Troy.