[sword-devel] SUPPORT LISTS

A.W.Ray sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:54:30 -0600

On Wed, 01 Dec 1999, Chris Little wrote:
> This reminds me . . . is anyone still interested in having an IRC channel
> for sword developers and/or users?

This reminds me of the the time I personally contacted Zondervan about
using the NIV text in an IRC channel bot I was working on.  I received
a reply that stated that under no circumstances would they allow such
and made it clear that they would seek legal prosecution of anyone they
discovered infringing on their copyright by using the NIV text in such
a way.  Oh well, I thought it wouldn't hurt to at least ask.  (-:

Alan

--
Alan W. Ray <|> ICQ #2994497