[sword-devel] Permision for copyrited texts

webmedic sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:58:14 -0800

It has been proposed that we send letters and ask permission for use of
copy rited texts in sword. I would be willing to help with this but I only speak
English. So the foreign translations need to be handled by others.

Also this morning I am contacting Yale university press and Chicago university
press about the two translations in my earlier post. In case anyone else is
contacted about this.

I's there anything that should be included in the request? I'm not a lawyer so
I don't know the legality of any of this. Just thought it cloudn't hurt to
start asking.

--
He must increase but I must decrease-----------------------------------

				Holiness unto the Lord