[sword-cvs] sword/bindings/corba/java/src/org/crosswire/util Base64.java,NONE,1.1
Fri, 9 May 2003 19:52:29 -0700
Update of /usr/local/cvsroot/sword/bindings/corba/java/src/org/crosswire/util
In directory www:/tmp/cvs-serv10600/bindings/corba/java/src/org/crosswire/util
--- NEW FILE: Base64.java ---
* Changed package name. --crosswire.
* Thanks to Robert Harder for placing this code into the public domain
* Encodes and decodes to and from Base64 notation.
* Change Log:
* <li>v1.3.5 - Added flag to turn on and off line breaks. Fixed bug in input stream
* where last buffer being read, if not completely full, was not returned.</li>
* <li>v1.3.4 - Fixed when "improperly padded stream" error was thrown at the wrong time.</li>
* <li>v1.3.3 - Fixed I/O streams which were totally messed up.</li>
[...1197 lines suppressed...]
* Flushes and closes stream.
* @since 1.3
public void close() throws java.io.IOException
buffer = null;
out = null;
} // end close
} // end inner class OutputStream
} // end class Base64