[osis-users] Are there any?

Kees de Blois kdeblois at biblesocieties.org
Sun May 31 14:23:42 MST 2015

Thanks, Troy. I officially retired with UBS 3 years ago, but they rehired
me part-time to help set up the Digital Bible Library. All is well here and
I occasionally come to DBL related meetings. I am spending more time in
Kenya where three of our kids live and work.

Blessings on your ministry. I also miss you and your friends.

Kees