[osis-users] PHP OSIS library

Rob Huffstedtler rhuffstedtler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:34:46 MST 2015

Hi Peter -

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't ever really played with SWIG before.
>From looking at the docs, it looks like it generate a PHP extension.
Unfortunately, I suspect that a large part of my user base won't have
access to change anything about their PHP installation on their hosting
provider, so I think I'm going to need to write a pure PHP implementation.

Thanks,
Rob