[osis-users] PHP OSIS library

Rob Huffstedtler rhuffstedtler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:31:04 MST 2015

Greetings, all -

I've recently taking over maintaining the Drupal Bible module. One of the
the items on the 2.x release plan is to add support for importing OSIS
files. I thought that there would already be a PHP library out there for
working with OSIS files, but my initial googling seems to indicate that is
not the case.

If any of you are aware of such a thing, would you please point me toward
it? If there is not one, I'll start working on creating a PHP library for
it as a first step toward adding the feature to my module.

Thanks,
Rob