[osis-users] Misspelling in Schema

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 7 11:39:51 MST 2014

CrossWire's wiki has an entry for bugs and shortcomings in the schema. I suggest that you add your observation there. So far, it hasn't gone anywhere.

When I encounter a bug/shortcoming, I check that page to see if it is listed and add it if needed. But I change my personal copy of the schema to fix the problem.

See: http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_211_CR

In Him,
	DM Smith