[osis-users] Question about Commentary Osis

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:27:11 MST 2013

Hi,
Thanks for the reply,
Actually I'm totally lost, After 2 days of reading and many trials, I can't get it right
this is my main structure

          <title canonical="true">This is a title, and supposed to be bold and underlined</title>
            <lb />

All what i Need is to make titles (Bold and underlined) and want to separate paragraphs with empty lines
I don't have any problem to use anything other than OSIS if it's better and easier

This is an example of the source texts
http://www.arabchurch.com/commentaries/tadros/Matthew/1

as you can see it contains a lot of texts that's why i want to have a little control on rendering style to be more readable .

Please if you can send me sample xml and I'll follow it and try it on And bible and some other applications

Thanks
Pola